Package: libsymmetrica2 (2.0+ds-3)
Links for libsymmetrica2
Download Source Package symmetrica:
- Homepage [www.algorithm.uni-bayreuth.de]
Symmetrica Combinatoric C Library -- library package
Symmetrica is a library for combinatorics. It has support for the representation theory of the symmetric group and related groups, combinatorics of tableaux, symmetric functions and polynomials, Schubert polynomials, and the representation theory of Hecke algebras of type A_n.
This package provides the shared library required to run programs compiled against the Symmetrica Combinatoric C Library. To compile your own program you also need to install the libsymmetrica2-dev package.
Other Packages Related to libsymmetrica2
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.7) [not amd64]
- sug: symmetrica-doc
- Symmetrica Combinatoric C Library -- documentation