Package: libpocofoundation9 (1.3.6p1-5+deb8u1)
Links for libpocofoundation9
Download Source Package poco:
- Homepage [poco.sourceforge.net]
C++ Portable Components (POCO) Foundation library
The POCO C++ Libraries are a collection of open source C++ class libraries that simplify and accelerate the development of network-centric, portable applications in C++. The libraries integrate perfectly with the C++ Standard Library and fill many of the functional gaps left open by it.
POCO is built strictly using standard ANSI/ISO C++, including the standard library. The contributors attempt to find a good balance between using advanced C++ features and keeping the classes comprehensible and the code clean, consistent and easy to maintain.
This package provides the POCO Foundation library.
Other Packages Related to libpocofoundation9
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 1:8.35)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.9)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime