Package: libgssrpc4 (1.12.1+dfsg-19+deb8u5) [security]
Links for libgssrpc4
Download Source Package krb5:
- Homepage [web.mit.edu]
MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - GSS enabled ONCRPC
Kerberos is a system for authenticating users and services on a network. Kerberos is a trusted third-party service. That means that there is a third party (the Kerberos server) that is trusted by all the entities on the network (users and services, usually called "principals").
This is the MIT reference implementation of Kerberos V5.
This package contains an RPC library used by the Kerberos administrative programs and potentially other applications.
Other Packages Related to libgssrpc4
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libcomerr2 (>= 1.01)
- common error description library
- dep: libgssapi-krb5-2 (>= 1.10+dfsg~)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - krb5 GSS-API Mechanism
- dep: libk5crypto3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Crypto Library
- dep: libkeyutils1 (>= 1.4)
- Linux Key Management Utilities (library)
- dep: libkrb5-3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries