Package: libgivaro1 (3.7.2-1)
Links for libgivaro1
Download Source Package givaro:
- Homepage [ljk.imag.fr]
arithmetic and algebraic computations
Givaro is a C++ library for arithmetic and algebraic computations. Its main features are implementations of the basic arithmetic of many mathematical entities: Primes fields, Extensions Fields, Finite Fields, Finite Rings, Polynomials, Algebraic numbers, and Arbitrary precision integers and rationals (C++ wrappers over gmp).
Givaro also provides data-structures and templated classes for the manipulation of basic algebraic objects, such as vectors, matrices (dense, sparse, structured), univariate polynomials (and therefore recursive multivariate).
It contains different program modules and is fully compatible with the LinBox linear algebra library and the Athapascan environment, which permits parallel programming.
This package contains runtime files for Givaro.
Other Packages Related to libgivaro1
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.13-28) [armhf]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.4) [amd64, i386]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libgmpxx4ldbl
- Multiprecision arithmetic library (C++ bindings)
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3