Package: libcolord2 (1.2.1-1 and others)
Links for libcolord2
Download Source Package colord:
- Homepage [www.freedesktop.org]
system service to manage device colour profiles -- runtime
colord is a system service that makes it easy to manage, install and generate colour profiles to accurately colour manage input and output devices.
It provides a D-Bus API for system frameworks to query, a persistent data store, and a mechanism for session applications to set system policy.
This package contains a gobject-based convenience library for programs to interact with the colord system daemon.
Other Packages Related to libcolord2
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.37.3)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: liblcms2-2 (>= 2.6)
- Little CMS 2 color management library
- dep: libudev1 (>= 196)
- libudev shared library
- rec: colord
- system service to manage device colour profiles -- system daemon
|Architecture||Version||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|amd64||1.2.1-1+b2||223.4 kB||515.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armel||1.2.1-1+b2||215.0 kB||481.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armhf||1.2.1-1+b2||212.3 kB||397.0 kB||[list of files]|
|i386||1.2.1-1+b2||229.2 kB||510.0 kB||[list of files]|