Package: libbt0 (0.70.1-23+deb8u1)
Links for libbt0
Download Source Package blackbox:
- Homepage [blackboxwm.sourceforge.net]
Blackbox - shared library
This is a window manager for X. It is similar in many respects to such popular packages as Window Maker, Enlightenment, and FVWM2. You might be interested in this package if you are tired of window managers that are a heavy drain on your system resources, but you still want an attractive and modern-looking interface.
The best part of all is that this program is coded in C++, so it is even more attractive "under the hood" than it is in service -- no small feat.
If none of this sounds familiar to you, or you want your computer to look like Microsoft Windows or Apple's OS X, you probably don't want this package.
This package contains the shared library libbt0
Other Packages Related to libbt0
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.9)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxext6
- X11 miscellaneous extension library
- dep: libxft2 (>> 2.1.1)
- FreeType-based font drawing library for X