Package: libbluray-bin (1:0.6.2-1)
Links for libbluray-bin
Download Source Package libbluray:
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Rico Tzschichholz (QA Page)
- Reinhard Tartler (QA Page)
- Alessio Treglia (QA Page)
- Sebastian Ramacher (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.videolan.org]
Blu-ray disc playback support library (tools)
libbluray is an open-source library designed for Blu-Ray Discs playback for media players, like VLC or MPlayer. This research project is developed by an international team of developers from Doom9. libbluray integrates navigation, playlist parsing, menus, and BD-J.
NB: Most commercial Blu-Ray are restricted by AACS or BD+ technologies and this library is not enough to playback those discs.
This package provides a simple tool to retrieve information about a Blu-ray.
Other Packages Related to libbluray-bin