Package: gocr (0.49-2)
Links for gocr
Download Source Package gocr:
- Homepage [jocr.sourceforge.net]
Command line OCR
gocr is a multi-platform OCR (Optical Character Recognition) program.
It can read pnm, pbm, pgm, ppm, some pcx and tga image files.
Currently the program should be able to handle well scans that have their text in one column and do not have tables. Font sizes of 20 to 60 pixels are supported.
If you want to write your own OCR, libgocr is provided in a separate package. Documentation and graphical wrapper are provided in separated packages, too.
Other Packages Related to gocr
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3) [i386]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]