Package: gif2apng (1.7-3)
Links for gif2apng
Download Source Package gif2apng:
- Homepage [gif2apng.sourceforge.net]
tool for converting animated GIF images to APNG format
This progrmam provides a command line tool for converting images from animated GIF to Animated PNG format.
The Animated Portable Network Graphics (APNG) file format is an extension to the Portable Network Graphics (PNG) specification. It allows for animated PNG files that work similarly to animated GIF files, while retaining backward compatibility with non-animated PNG files and adding support for 8-bit transparency and 24-bit images.
Other Packages Related to gif2apng
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.13-28) [armhf]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.7) [not armhf]
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- sug: apng2gif
- tool for converting APNG images to animated GIF format