Package: fvwm1 (1.24r-56)
Links for fvwm1
Download Source Package fvwm1:
Old version of the F(?) Virtual Window Manager
This package contains the old version of the FVWM windows manager. It is no longer supported upstream, having been replaced by FVWM 2, and so no non-Debian-related bugs will be fixed unless someone else provides a patch.
You probably only want to use this package instead of the fvwm package if you know what you are doing or have very specific requirements.
FVWM is a fairly small window manager which provides a three-dimensional appearance and a virtual desktop, complete with colour icons.
You will need to install the fvwm-common package if you want the xpmroot command and some icons, along with manual pages for the modules.
Other Packages Related to fvwm1
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [not amd64]
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxext6
- X11 miscellaneous extension library
- dep: libxpm4
- X11 pixmap library
- dep: m4
- macro processing language
- sug: fvwm-icons
- icon *.xpm files from fvwm development site
- or fvwm-common
- Package not available
- sug: librplay3 (>= 3.3.2-2)
- rplay network audio system - shared libraries
- sug: menu (>> 2.0)
- generates programs menu for all menu-aware applications
- sug: xfonts-100dpi
- 100 dpi fonts for X
- sug: xfonts-75dpi
- 75 dpi fonts for X