Package: cloud-utils (0.26-2)
Links for cloud-utils
Download Source Package cloud-utils:
cloud image management utilities
This package provides a useful set of utilities for managing cloud images.
The euca2ools package (a dependency of cloud-utils) provides an Amazon EC2 API compatible set of utilities for bundling kernels, ramdisks, and root filesystems, and uploading them to either EC2 or UEC.
The tasks associated with image bundling are often tedious and repetitive. The cloud-utils package provides several scripts that wrap the complicated tasks with a much simpler interface.
Other Packages Related to cloud-utils
- dep: e2fsprogs (>= 1.4)
- ext2/ext3/ext4 file system utilities
- dep: euca2ools
- tools for interacting with AWS API-compatible services
- dep: file
- Determines file type using "magic" numbers
- dep: gnupg
- GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-paramiko
- Make ssh v2 connections with Python (Python 2)
- dep: python-yaml
- YAML parser and emitter for Python
- dep: util-linux (>= 2.17.2)
- Miscellaneous system utilities