Package: bacula (5.2.6+dfsg-9.3)
Links for bacula
Download Source Package bacula:
- Homepage [www.bacula.org]
network backup service - metapackage
Bacula is a set of programs to manage backup, recovery, and verification of computer data across a network of computers of different kinds.
It is efficient and relatively easy to use, while offering many advanced storage management features that make it easy to find and recover lost or damaged files. Due to its modular design, Bacula is scalable from small single computer systems to networks of hundreds of machines.
This metapackage installs the entire suite of Bacula applications: job scheduling, storage control, node connector, and administrative console.
Other Packages Related to bacula
- dep: bacula-client
- network backup service - client metapackage
- dep: bacula-common (= 5.2.6+dfsg-9.3)
- network backup service - common support files
- dep: bacula-server
- network backup service - server metapackage
- sug: bacula-doc
- Package not available