Package: libadminutil-dev (1.1.20-1)
Links for libadminutil-dev
Download Source Package 389-adminutil:
- Homepage [directory.fedoraproject.org]
Utility library for 389ds administration - development files
Libraries of functions used to administer 389 directory servers, usually in conjunction with the admin server.
Adminutil is broken into two libraries - libadminutil contains the basic functionality, and libadmsslutil contains SSL versions and wrappers around the basic functions. The PSET functions allow applications to store their preferences and configuration parameters in LDAP, without having to know anything about LDAP. The configuration is cached in a local file, allowing applications to function even if the LDAP server is down. The other code is typically used by CGI programs used for directory server management, containing GET/POST processing code as well as resource handling (ICU ures API).
This package includes the development headers.
Other Packages Related to libadminutil-dev
- dep: libadminutil0 (= 1.1.20-1)
- Utility library for 389ds administration
- dep: libicu-dev
- Development files for International Components for Unicode
- dep: libldap2-dev (>= 2.4.28)
- OpenLDAP development libraries
- dep: libnspr4-dev
- Development files for the NetScape Portable Runtime library
- dep: libnss3-dev
- Development files for the Network Security Service libraries