Package: pktstat (1.8.5-4)
Links for pktstat
Download Source Package pktstat:
- Homepage [freshmeat.net]
top-like utility for network connections usage
pktstat displays a real-time list of active connections seen on a network interface, and how much bandwidth is being used by what.
It partially decodes HTTP and FTP protocols to show what filename is being transferred, as well as X11 application names. Entries hang around on the screen for a few seconds so you can see what just happened.
It also accepts BPF expressions.
Other Packages Related to pktstat
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libpcap0.8 (>= 0.9.8)
- system interface for user-level packet capture
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling