Package: apngdis (2.5-1)
Links for apngdis
Download Source Package apngdis:
- Homepage [sourceforge.net]
deconstruct APNG file into a sequence of PNG frames
Extract invividual PNG files from animated PNG.
The Animated Portable Network Graphics (APNG) file format is an extension to the Portable Network Graphics (PNG) specification. It allows for animated PNG files that work similarly to animated GIF files, while retaining backward compatibility with non-animated PNG files and adding support for 8-bit transparency and 24-bit images.
Other Packages Related to apngdis
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [not amd64]
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- sug: apng2gif
- tool for converting APNG images to animated GIF format