Package: med-config (2.0)
Links for med-config
Download Source Package debian-med:
Debian Med general config package
This package provides the basic infrastructure of all metapackages assembled by the Debian Med team.
This metapackage provides common features shared between the different metapackages of the project. Moreover it introduces a method to handle a 'med' system users group using debconf.
The Debian Med Project include metapackages for different tasks, which are:
* applications for microbiological research and support for development of biological applications * cloud computing in microbiological research * drug databases * dental surgery practice * epidemiology and medical statistics * image processing and support for imaging application development * pharmacological research * radiation oncology, diagnostic imaging and related fields * medical practice * psychological research and practice * rehabilitation * typesetting and publishing * miscellaneous tools
Each task is represented by a metapackage. Metapackages do not contain executable programs, but rather dependencies from other packages. This way you will conveniently get all free medical software which is available for Debian by simply installing the relevant metapackage
Other Packages Related to med-config
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: blends-common (>= 0.6.15)
- Debian Pure Blends common package
- dep: menu
- generates programs menu for all menu-aware applications