Package: libtracker-control-2.0-dev (2.3.0-1)
Links for libtracker-control-2.0-dev
Download Source Package tracker:
- Homepage [wiki.gnome.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
library to control/monitor tracker miners - development files
This package contains the static libraries and header files needed to link applications with libtracker-control.
libtracker-control provides a library for managing miners, including polling status and progress, pausing, resuming and more.
Tracker is an advanced framework for first class objects with associated metadata and tags. It provides a one stop solution for all metadata, tags, shared object databases, search tools and indexing.
Other Packages Related to libtracker-control-2.0-dev
- dep: gir1.2-tracker-2.0 (= 2.3.0-1)
- GObject introspection data for Tracker
- dep: libglib2.0-dev
- Development files for the GLib library
- dep: libtracker-control-2.0-0 (= 2.3.0-1)
- library to control/monitor tracker miners
- sug: libtracker-control-doc
- library to control/monitor tracker miners - API documentation