Package: ruby-celluloid (0.17.3-1)
Links for ruby-celluloid
Download Source Package ruby-celluloid:
- Homepage [github.com]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
actor-based concurrent object framework for ruby
Celluloid provides a simple and natural way to build fault-tolerant concurrent programs in Ruby.
Celluloid enables people to build concurrent programs out of concurrent objects just as easily as they build sequential programs out of sequential objects.
Recommended for any developer, including novices, Celluloid should help ease your worries about building multithreaded Ruby programs.
Other Packages Related to ruby-celluloid
- dep: ruby
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby (default version)
- or ruby-interpreter
- Package not available
- dep: ruby-celluloid-essentials
- internally used Celluloid tools and superstructural dependencies
- dep: ruby-celluloid-extras
- Celluloid expansion, testing, and example classes
- dep: ruby-celluloid-fsm
- Celluloid Finite State Machines
- dep: ruby-celluloid-pool
- actor pool based on Celluloid
- dep: ruby-celluloid-supervision
- Supervision support for Celluloid
- dep: ruby-timers (>= 4.1.1)
- pure Ruby timer collections