Package: mongodb (1:3.4.7-1)
Links for mongodb
Download Source Package mongodb:
- Debian MongoDB Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Laszlo Boszormenyi (GCS) (QA Page)
- Jérémy Lal (QA Page)
- Apollon Oikonomopoulos (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.mongodb.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
object/document-oriented database (metapackage)
MongoDB is a high-performance, open source, schema-free document-oriented data store that's easy to deploy, manage and use. It's network accessible, written in C++ and offers the following features:
* Collection oriented storage - easy storage of object-style data * Full index support, including on inner objects * Query profiling * Replication and fail-over support * Efficient storage of binary data including large objects (e.g. videos) * Auto-sharding for cloud-level scalability
High performance, scalability, and reasonable depth of functionality are the goals for the project.
This is a convenience metapackage that depends on all the mongodb parts: the server, the clients and the development files (headers and library).
Other Packages Related to mongodb
- dep: mongodb-server (>= 1:2.4.1-2)
- object/document-oriented database (server package)