Package: gir1.2-gtk-3.0 (3.24.8-1)
Links for gir1.2-gtk-3.0
Download Source Package gtk+3.0:
- Homepage [www.gtk.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
GTK+ graphical user interface library -- gir bindings
GTK+ is a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces. Offering a complete set of widgets, GTK+ is suitable for projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application suites.
This package can be used by other packages using the GIRepository format to generate dynamic bindings.
Other Packages Related to gir1.2-gtk-3.0
- dep: gir1.2-atk-1.0 (>= 2.15.1)
- ATK accessibility toolkit (GObject introspection)
- dep: gir1.2-freedesktop (>= 1.39.0)
- Introspection data for some FreeDesktop components
- dep: gir1.2-gdkpixbuf-2.0 (>= 2.30.0)
- GDK Pixbuf library - GObject-Introspection
- dep: gir1.2-glib-2.0 (>= 1.39.0)
- Introspection data for GLib, GObject, Gio and GModule
- dep: gir1.2-pango-1.0 (>= 1.41.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text - gir bindings
- dep: libgtk-3-0 (>= 3.24.7)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libgtk-3-common
- common files for the GTK+ graphical user interface library