Package: icinga2-common (2.11.0-1~exp1)
Links for icinga2-common
Download Source Package icinga2:
- Debian Nagios Maintainer Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Markus Frosch (QA Page)
- Jan Wagner (QA Page)
- Alexander Wirt (QA Page)
- Homepage [icinga.com]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
host and network monitoring system - common files
Icinga 2 is a general-purpose monitoring application to fit the needs of any size of network. Icinga 1.x was a Nagios fork; this new generation has been rewritten from scratch in C++, with multi-threading and cluster support.
* all standard features of Icinga and Nagios; * much faster and more scalable than Icinga 1 and Nagios; * new, more intuitive, template-based configuration format; * monitoring services on ICMP (ping) or TCP ports (HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, etc.) by executing checks (see monitoring-plugins*); * any small script following the Nagios plugin API can be used as a check plugin; * notifications about alerts for any custom script (with examples); * native support for Livestatus and Graphite.
This package provides configuration and some basic helper scripts.
Other Packages Related to icinga2-common
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- dep: lsb-release
- Linux Standard Base version reporting utility
- rec: logrotate
- Log rotation utility