Package: gstreamer1.0-gl (1.16.0-1) [debports]
Links for gstreamer1.0-gl
- Homepage [gstreamer.freedesktop.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
GStreamer plugins for GL
GStreamer is a streaming media framework, based on graphs of filters which operate on media data. Applications using this library can do anything from real-time sound processing to playing videos, and just about anything else media-related. Its plugin-based architecture means that new data types or processing capabilities can be added simply by installing new plug-ins.
This package contains the GStreamer plugins for GL.
Other Packages Related to gstreamer1.0-gl
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.40)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgraphene-1.0-0 (>= 1.5.4)
- library of graphic data types
- dep: libgstreamer-gl1.0-0 (>= 1.16.0)
- GStreamer GL libraries
- dep: libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0 (>= 1.16.0)
- GStreamer libraries from the "base" set
- dep: libgstreamer1.0-0 (>= 1.16.0)
- Core GStreamer libraries and elements
- dep: libjpeg62-turbo (>= 1.3.1)
- libjpeg-turbo JPEG runtime library
- dep: libpng16-16 (>= 1.6.2-1)
- PNG library - runtime (version 1.6)
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library