Package: libfreefem++ (3.61.1+dfsg1-4)
Links for libfreefem++
Download Source Package freefem++:
- Debian Science Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Christophe Trophime (QA Page)
- Dimitrios Eftaxiopoulos (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.freefem.org]
Provides the shared libraries of the FreeFem++ FE suite
FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated to the finite element method. It enables you to solve Partial Differential Equations (PDE) easily.
Problems involving PDE from several branches of physics such as fluid-structure interactions require interpolations of data on several meshes and their manipulation within one program. FreeFem++ includes a fast quadtree-based interpolation algorithm and a language for the manipulation of these data on multiple meshes. It contains also a powerful mesh generation and adaption tool integrated seamlessly in FreeFem++ called bamg.
FreeFem++ is written in C++ and the FreeFem++ language is a C++ idiom allowing for a smooth learning curve.
This package contains the shared libraries of FreeFem++.
Other Packages Related to libfreefem++
- dep: coinor-libipopt1v5
- Interior-Point Optimizer, for large-scale nonlinear optimization
- dep: libfftw3-double3 (>= 3.3.5)
- Library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms - Double precision
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgfortran5 (>= 8)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libgsl23 (>= 2.5)
- GNU Scientific Library (GSL) -- library package
- dep: libmetis5
- Serial Graph Partitioning and Fill-reducing Matrix Ordering
- dep: libmumps-seq-5.1.2
- Direct linear systems solver - non-parallel shared libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libtet1.5
- Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator
- dep: libumfpack5 (>= 1:4.5.2)
- sparse LU factorization library