Package: ntopng-doc (3.8+dfsg1-2.1)
Links for ntopng-doc
Download Source Package ntopng:
- Homepage [www.ntop.org]
High-Speed Web-based Traffic Analysis and Flow Collection Tool (documentation)
ntopng is the next generation version of the original ntop, a network traffic probe that shows the network usage, similar to what the popular top Unix command does. ntop is based on libpcap and it has been written in a portable way in order to virtually run on every Unix platform, MacOSX and on Win32 as well.
ntopng users can use a web browser to navigate through ntop (that acts as a web server) traffic information and get a dump of the network status. In the latter case, ntop can be seen as a simple RMON-like agent with an embedded web interface. The use of:
* a web interface * limited configuration and administration via the web interface * reduced CPU and memory usage (they vary according to network size and traffic)
This package contains the documentation for the ntopng daemon.
Other Packages Related to ntopng-doc
- dep: libjs-jquery
- dep: libjs-underscore
- dep: sphinx-rtd-theme-common
- sphinx theme from readthedocs.org (common files)
- rec: ntopng (= 3.8+dfsg1-2.1)
- High-Speed Web-based Traffic Analysis and Flow Collection Tool