Package: mrbayes-doc (3.2.6+dfsg-2)
Links for mrbayes-doc
Download Source Package mrbayes:
- Debian Med Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Fernando Ribeiro (QA Page)
- Steffen Moeller (QA Page)
- Dominique Belhachemi (QA Page)
- Pjotr Prins (QA Page)
- Andreas Tille (QA Page)
- Homepage [mrbayes.csit.fsu.edu]
Bayesian Inference of Phylogeny - manual
Bayesian inference of phylogeny is based upon a quantity called the posterior probability distribution of trees, which is the probability of a tree conditioned on the observations. The conditioning is accomplished using Bayes's theorem. The posterior probability distribution of trees is impossible to calculate analytically; instead, MrBayes uses a simulation technique called Markov chain Monte Carlo (or MCMC) to approximate the posterior probabilities of trees.
This package provides the manual for MrBayes.
Other Packages Related to mrbayes-doc
- enh: mrbayes
- Bayesian Inference of Phylogeny