Package: libbellesip0 (1.6.3-5)
Links for libbellesip0
Download Source Package belle-sip:
- Debian VoIP Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Mark Purcell (QA Page)
- Kilian Krause (QA Page)
- Tzafrir Cohen (QA Page)
- Daniel Gnoutcheff (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.linphone.org]
SIP stack from the Linphone team
Belle-Sip is a new SIP stack (RFC3261) developed by the Linphone team.
Belle-Sip supports multiple transports at the same time, has a dual IPv6 and IPv4 stack, is fully asynchronous and implements the +sip.instance and alias parameters. It also handles network disconnections better, offers a privacy API and supports rich presence.
SIP/TLS is handled by mbed TLS (by way of bctoolbox), not OpenSSL.
Other Packages Related to libbellesip0
- dep: libbctoolbox1 (<< 0.7.0)
- Helper library for software by Belledonne Communications (shared library)
- dep: libbctoolbox1 (>= 0.6.0)
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime