Package: volume-key (0.3.12-2 and others)
Links for volume-key
Download Source Package volume-key:
- Homepage [pagure.io]
Utility for manipulating storage encryption keys and passphrases
This package provides a command-line tool for manipulating storage volume encryption keys and storing them separately from volumes.
The main goal of the software is to allow restoring access to an encrypted hard drive if the primary user forgets the passphrase. The encryption key back up can also be useful for extracting data after a hardware or software failure that corrupts the header of the encrypted volume, or to access the company data after an employee leaves abruptly.
Other Packages Related to volume-key
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libnspr4 (>= 2:4.9-2~)
- NetScape Portable Runtime Library
- dep: libnss3 (>= 2:3.13.4-2~)
- Network Security Service libraries
- dep: libvolume-key1 (= 0.3.12-2+b1)
- Library for manipulating storage encryption keys and passphrases