Package: stoken (0.92-1)
Links for stoken
Download Source Package stoken:
- Homepage [stoken.sf.net]
Software Token for cryptographic authentication
stoken is a software token which generates one-time passwords compatible with RSA SecurID 128-bit (AES) tokens. SecurID tokens are commonly used to authenticate end users to protected network resources and VPNs, as OTPs provide greater resistance to many attacks associated with static passwords.
stoken aims to provide a Linux-friendly, free software alternative to the proprietary RSA SecurID Software Authenticators.
This package contains standalone command-line and GTK+ GUI programs that allow for importing token seeds, generating tokencodes, and various utility/testing functions.
Other Packages Related to stoken
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk-3-0 (>= 3.0.0)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libstoken1 (= 0.92-1)
- Software Token for cryptographic authentication - shared library