Package: rmlint (2.8.0-3)
Links for rmlint
Download Source Package rmlint:
- Homepage [rmlint.readthedocs.io]
Extremely fast tool to remove filesystem lint
rmlint finds space waste and other broken things on your filesystem and offers to remove them.
It is able to find:
* Duplicate files & directories. * Non-stripped binaries. * Broken symlinks. * Empty files. * Recursive empty directories. * Files with broken user or group ID.
* Extremely fast. * Flexible and easy command-line options. * Choice of several hashes for hash-based duplicate detection. * Option for exact byte-by-byte comparison (only slightly slower). * Numerous output options. * Option to store time of last run; next time will only scan new files. * Many options for original selection/prioritisation. * Can handle very large file sets (millions of files). * Colourful progress bar.
Other Packages Related to rmlint
- dep: libblkid1 (>= 2.17.2)
- block device ID library
- dep: libelf1 (>= 0.131)
- library to read and write ELF files
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.32)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libjson-glib-1.0-0 (>= 0.12.0)
- GLib JSON manipulation library
- rec: rmlint-gui (= 2.8.0-3)
- GTK+ frontend to rmlint
- sug: rmlint-doc (= 2.8.0-3)
- HTML documentation for rmlint