Package: ges1.0-tools (1.14.4-1)
Links for ges1.0-tools
Download Source Package gstreamer-editing-services1.0:
- Homepage [gstreamer.freedesktop.org]
Tools for use with the GStreamer editing services
The GStreamer multimedia framework and the accompanying NLE set of plugins for non-linear editing offer all the building blocks for: * Decoding and encoding to a wide variety of formats, through all the
available GStreamer plugins.* Easily choosing segments of streams and arranging them through time
through the NLE set of plugins.But all those building blocks only offer stream-level access, which results in developers who want to write non-linear editors to write a consequent amount of code to get to the level of non-linear editing notions which are closer and more meaningful for the end-user (and therefore the application).
The GStreamer Editing Services (GES) aims to fill the gap between GStreamer/NLE and the application developer by offering a series of classes to simplify the creation of many kind of editing-related applications.
This package contains command-line tools for GStreamer editing services.
Other Packages Related to ges1.0-tools
- dep: libges-1.0-0 (>= 1.10.0)
- GStreamer editing services (shared library)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.40)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0 (>= 1.14.4)
- GStreamer libraries from the "base" set
- dep: libgstreamer1.0-0 (>= 1.14.4)
- Core GStreamer libraries and elements