Package: fdisk (2.33.1-0.1)
Links for fdisk
Download Source Package util-linux:
collection of partitioning utilities
This package contains the classic fdisk, sfdisk and cfdisk partitioning utilities from the util-linux suite.
The utilities included in this package allow you to partition your hard disk. The utilities supports both modern and legacy partition tables (eg. GPT, MBR, etc).
The fdisk utility is the classical text-mode utility. The cfdisk utilitity gives a more userfriendly curses based interface. The sfdisk utility is mostly for automation and scripting uses.
Other Packages Related to fdisk
- dep: libfdisk1 (>= 2.33)
- fdisk partitioning library
- dep: libmount1 (>= 2.24.2)
- device mounting library
- dep: libncursesw6 (>= 6)
- shared libraries for terminal handling (wide character support)
- dep: libsmartcols1 (>= 2.28~rc1)
- smart column output alignment library
- dep: libtinfo6 (>= 6)
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling