Package: backintime-common (1.1.24-0.1)
Links for backintime-common
Download Source Package backintime:
- Homepage [github.com]
simple backup/snapshot system (common files)
Back In Time is a framework for rsync and cron for the purpose of taking snapshots and backups of specified folders. It minimizes disk space use by taking a snapshot only if the directory has been changed, and hard links for unmodified files if it has. The user can schedule regular backups using cron.
This is the common framework for Back In Time. For a graphical interface, install backintime-qt4.
To back up to SSH or encrypted filesystems, install the additional sshfs or encfs packages.
Other Packages Related to backintime-common
- dep: openssh-client
- secure shell (SSH) client, for secure access to remote machines
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-dbus
- simple interprocess messaging system (Python 3 interface)
- dep: python3-keyring
- store and access your passwords safely - Python 3 version of the package
- dep: rsync
- fast, versatile, remote (and local) file-copying tool
- rec: backintime-qt4
- simple backup/snapshot system (graphical interface)