Package: libtimbl4 (6.4.13-1)
Links for libtimbl4
Download Source Package timbl:
- Debian Science Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Joost van Baal-Ilić (QA Page)
- Ko van der Sloot (QA Page)
- Maarten van Gompel (QA Page)
- Homepage [languagemachines.github.io]
Tilburg Memory Based Learner - runtime
The Tilburg Memory Based Learner, TiMBL, is a tool for Natural Language Processing research, and for many other domains where classification tasks are learned from examples. It is an efficient implementation of k-nearest neighbor classifier.
TiMBL is a product of the Centre of Language and Speech Technology (Radboud University, Nijmegen, The Netherlands), the ILK Research Group (Tilburg University, The Netherlands) and the CLiPS Research Centre (University of Antwerp, Belgium).
This package provides the runtime files required to run programs that use TiMBL.
Other Packages Related to libtimbl4
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgomp1 (>= 4.9)
- GCC OpenMP (GOMP) support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libticcutils5
- utility functions used in the context of Natural Language Processing (library)
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library