Package: python-ilorest (2.3.1+20180725+ds-1)
Links for python-ilorest
Download Source Package python-ilorest:
- Homepage [github.com]
RESTful API for HPE iLO and iLO Chassis Manager based HPE servers (Python2)
HPE RESTful API for iLO is a RESTful application programming interface for the management of iLO and iLO Chassis Manager based HPE servers.
REST (Representational State Transfer) is a web based software architectural style consisting of a set of constraints that focuses on a system's resources. iLO REST library performs the basic HTTP operations GET, POST, PUT, PATCH and DELETE on resources using the HATEOAS (Hypermedia as the Engine of Application State) REST architecture. The API allows the clients to manage and interact with iLO through a fixed URL and several URIs.
This package contains the Python 2 version.
Other Packages Related to python-ilorest
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-json-pointer
- resolve JSON pointers - Python 2.7
- dep: python-jsonpatch
- library to apply JSON patches - Python 2.x
- dep: python-jsonpath-rw
- extended implementation of JSONPath for Python 2.x
- dep: python-six
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 2 interface)
- dep: python-validictory
- general purpose Python data validator (Python 2)