Package: gconf-gsettings-backend (3.2.6-5)
Links for gconf-gsettings-backend
Download Source Package gconf:
- Homepage [projects.gnome.org]
GNOME configuration database system - GSettings back-end
GConf is a configuration database system for storing application preferences.
This package contains a backend to enable applications that use the newer GSettings framework to store their preferences to use GConf for storing the actual values.
You will need to explicitly enable it through your environment with GSETTINGS_BACKEND=gconf. It is strongly recommended to not use this backend unless you really know what you’re doing.
This package is for legacy applications and no longer used by GNOME.
Other Packages Related to gconf-gsettings-backend
- dep: gconf-service
- GNOME configuration database system (D-Bus service)
- dep: libgconf-2-4 (= 3.2.6-5)
- GNOME configuration database system (shared libraries)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.37.3)
- GLib library of C routines