Package: bluemon (1.4-7)
Links for bluemon
Download Source Package bluemon:
- Homepage [www.matthew.ath.cx]
Activate or deactivate programs based on Bluetooth link quality
BlueMon monitors the quality of the link to a Bluetooth device and can start or stop programs when the threshold drops below a certain value. This can be used to perform actions like locking the terminal when you walk away from it.
Bluemon uses the DBus system bus to alert other applications to the presence of Bluetooth devices. A user binary can then start or stop programs when such signals are received.
Other Packages Related to bluemon
- dep: bluez
- Bluetooth tools and daemons
- dep: libbluetooth3 (>= 4.91)
- Library to use the BlueZ Linux Bluetooth stack
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.9.14)
- simple interprocess messaging system (library)
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality