Package: libzmq5 (4.3.1-4+deb10u1)
Links for libzmq5
Download Source Package zeromq3:
- Homepage [www.zeromq.org]
lightweight messaging kernel (shared library)
ØMQ is a library which extends the standard socket interfaces with features traditionally provided by specialised messaging middleware products.
ØMQ sockets provide an abstraction of asynchronous message queues, multiple messaging patterns, message filtering (subscriptions), seamless access to multiple transport protocols and more.
This package contains the libzmq shared library.
Other Packages Related to libzmq5
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.5)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgssapi-krb5-2 (>= 1.17)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - krb5 GSS-API Mechanism
- dep: libnorm1 (>= 1.5r6)
- NACK-Oriented Reliable Multicast (NORM) library
- dep: libpgm-5.2-0 (>= 5.1.116~dfsg)
- OpenPGM shared library
- dep: libsodium23 (>= 0.6.0)
- Network communication, cryptography and signaturing library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3