Package: libcfitsio7 (3.450-3)
Links for libcfitsio7
Download Source Package cfitsio:
- Homepage [heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov]
shared library for I/O with FITS format data files
FITS (Flexible Image Transport System) is a data format most used in astronomy. cfitsio is a library of ANSI C routines for reading and writing FITS format data files. A set of Fortran-callable wrapper routines are also included for the convenience of Fortran programmers.
This package contains what you need to run programs that use this library.
Other Packages Related to libcfitsio7
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
- dep: libcurl3-gnutls (>= 7.16.2)
- easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (GnuTLS flavour)
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime