Package: getty-run (2.1.2-25)
Links for getty-run
Download Source Package runit:
- Homepage [smarden.org]
runscripts to supervise getty processes
runit is a collection of tools to provide system-wide service supervision and to manage services. Contrary to sysv init, it not only cares about starting and stopping services, but also supervises the service daemons while they are running. Amongst other things, it provides a reliable interface to send signals to service daemons without the need for pid-files, and a log facility with automatic log file rotation and disk space limits.
This package provides scripts to supervise getty processes, allowing local login.
Other Packages Related to getty-run
- dep: runit-helper (>= 2.8.1~)
- dh-runit implementation detail
- dep: sysuser-helper (<< 1.4)
- dh-sysuser implementation detail
- rec: fgetty
- very small, efficient, console-only getty and login