Package: python3-compyle (0.7-2)
Links for python3-compyle
Download Source Package compyle:
- Homepage [github.com]
Execute a subset of Python on HPC platforms
ComPyle allows users to execute a restricted subset of Python (almost similar to C) on a variety of HPC platforms. Currently it supports multi-core execution using Cython, and OpenCL and CUDA for GPU devices.
Users start with code implemented in a very restricted Python syntax, this code is then automatically transpiled, compiled and executed to run on either one CPU core, or multiple CPU cores (via OpenMP_) or on a GPU. CPy offers source-to-source transpilation, making it a very convenient tool for writing HPC libraries.
Some simple yet powerful parallel utilities are provided which can allow you to solve a remarkably large number of interesting HPC problems.
ComPyle also features JIT transpilation if you wish making it easy to use.
Other Packages Related to python3-compyle
- dep: cython3
- C-Extensions for Python 3
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-mako
- fast and lightweight templating for the Python 3 platform
- dep: python3-numpy
- Fast array facility to the Python 3 language
- dep: python3-pytools
- big bag of things supplementing Python 3 standard library