Package: python-sip-doc (4.19.21+dfsg-1)
Links for python-sip-doc
Download Source Package sip4:
- Debian Python Modules Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Torsten Marek (QA Page)
- Dmitry Shachnev (QA Page)
- Homepage [riverbankcomputing.com]
Python/C++ bindings generator documentation
SIP is a tool for generating bindings for C++ classes with some ideas borrowed from SWIG, but capable of tighter bindings because of its specificity towards C++ and Python.
SIP was originally designed to generate Python bindings for KDE and so has explicit support for the signal slot mechanism used by the Qt/KDE class libraries.
- connecting Qt signals to Python functions and class methods - connecting Python signals to Qt slots - overloading virtual member functions with Python class methods - protected member functions - abstract classes - enumerated types - global class instances - static member functions.
This package contains the html documentation.
Other Packages Related to python-sip-doc
- dep: libjs-sphinxdoc (>= 1.0)