Package: ruby-coveralls (0.8.23-2)
Links for ruby-coveralls
Download Source Package ruby-coveralls:
- Homepage [coveralls.io]
Ruby implementation of the Coveralls API
Coveralls is a web service to help you track your code coverage over time, and ensure that all your new code is fully covered.
Coveralls automatically collects your code coverage data, uploads it to their servers and gives you a nice interface to dig into it.
Any type of Ruby project or test framework supported by SimpleCov is supported by the Coveralls gem. This includes all your favorites, like RSpec, Cucumber, and Test::Unit.
This package provides a Ruby gem to interact with Coveralls API.
Other Packages Related to ruby-coveralls
- dep: ruby
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby (default version)
- or ruby-interpreter
- Package not available
- dep: ruby-multi-json (>= 1.3~)
- Ruby library to provide easy switching between different JSON backends
- dep: ruby-rest-client
- simple REST client for Ruby
- dep: ruby-simplecov
- code coverage for Ruby 1.9+
- dep: ruby-simplecov-html
- default HTML formatter for SimpleCov code coverage tool
- dep: ruby-term-ansicolor
- Ruby library that colors strings using ANSI escape sequences
- dep: ruby-thor
- Ruby scripting framework