Package: ossim-core (1.7.21-4)
Links for ossim-core
Download Source Package ossim:
- Homepage [www.ossim.org]
The OSSIM core utilities
Open Source Software Image Map (OSSIM) is a high performance engine for remote sensing, image processing, geographical information systems and photogrammetry. It has been actively developed since 1996.
Designed as a series of high performance software libraries, it is written in C++ employing the latest techniques in object-oriented software design.
The library provides advanced remote sensing, image processing, and geo-spatial functionality. A quick summary of OSSIM functionality includes ortho-rectification, precision terrain correction, rigorous sensor models, very large mosaics, and cross sensor fusions, a wide range of map projections anddatums, and a large range of commercial and government data formats. The architecture of the library supports parallel processing with mpi, a dynamic plugin architecture, and dynamically connectable objects allowing rapid prototyping of custom image processing chains.
This package includes core tools that use the OSSIM library to perform some basic tasks.
Other Packages Related to ossim-core
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- Schrift-Engine FreeType 2 - Laufzeitbibliothek
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC Support-Bibliothek
- dep: libgeotiff2
- GeoTIFF-Bibliothek -- Laufzeitdateien
- dep: libjpeg8 (>= 8c)
- JPEG-Laufzeitbibliothek der Independent JPEG Group
- dep: libopenthreads14
- Object-Oriented (OO) thread interface for C++, shared libs
- dep: libossim1 (= 1.7.21-4)
- The OSSIM library -- shared library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU-Implementierung der Standard-C++-Bibliothek (Version 3)
- dep: libtiff5 (>= 4.0.0)
- Bibliothek für das TIFF(Tag Image File Format)-Dateiformat
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- Kompressions-Bibliothek - Laufzeit