Paket: libboost-chrono-dev (188.8.131.52)
Links für libboost-chrono-dev
Quellcode-Paket boost-defaults herunterladen:
- Debian Boost Team (QS-Seite, E-Mail-Archiv)
- Steve M. Robbins (QS-Seite)
- Domenico Andreoli (QS-Seite)
- Homepage [www.boost.org]
C++ representation of time duration, time point, and clocks (default version)
This package forms part of the Boost C++ Libraries collection.
The Boost.Chrono library provides:
* A means to represent time durations: managed by the genericduration class . Examples of time durations include days, minutes, seconds and nanoseconds, which can be represented with a fixed number of clock ticks per unit. All of these units of time duration are united with a generic interface by the duration facility.
* A type for representing points in time: time_point. A time_pointrepresents an epoch plus or minus a duration. The library leaves epochs unspecified. A time_point is associated with a clock.
* Several clocks, some of which may not be available on aparticular platform: system_clock, steady_clock and high_resolution_clock. A clock is a pairing of a time_point and duration, and a function which returns a time_point representing now.
To make the timing facilities more generally useful, Boost.Chrono provides a number of clocks that are thin wrappers around the operating system's time APIs, thereby allowing the extraction of wall clock time, user CPU time, system CPU time spent by the process:
* process_real_cpu_clock, captures wall clock CPU time spent by thecurrent process.
* process_user_cpu_clock, captures user-CPU timespent by the current process.
* process_system_cpu_clock, capturessystem-CPU time spent by the current process.
* A tuple-like classprocess_cpu_clock, that captures real, user-CPU, and system-CPU process times together.
* A thread_clock thread steady clock givingthe time spent by the current thread (when supported by a platform).
Lastly, Boost.Chrono includes typeof registration for duration and time_point to permit using emulated auto with C++03 compilers.
This package is a dependency package, which depends on Debian's default Boost version (currently 1.49).
Andere Pakete mit Bezug zu libboost-chrono-dev
- dep: libboost-chrono1.49-dev
- C++-Darstellung von Zeitspannen, Zeitpunkten und Uhren