Paket: umview-mod-umlwip (0.8.2-1)
Links für umview-mod-umlwip
Quellcode-Paket umview herunterladen:
- Debian VSquare Team (QS-Seite, E-Mail-Archiv)
- Ludovico Gardenghi (QS-Seite)
- Guido Trotter (QS-Seite)
- Filippo Giunchedi (QS-Seite)
- Homepage [view-os.sourceforge.net]
View-OS in user space - LWIPv6 gateway module
View-OS is a novel approach to the process/kernel interface. The semantics of each system call can be assigned process by process giving the user the right to decide which view of the system each process has to join. Each process can "see" a different file system structure, networking resources, processor, devices. Moreover some of the resources can be provided by the user him/herself, thus these resource can be private to the single process and are not known a priori by the system. Groups of processes can share the same view but this is just an optimization to share management methods.
For more information, see http://wiki.virtualsquare.org
UMView is a user-mode implementation of View-OS. Processes are run with a controlling daemon that captures all the system calls (at present using the ptrace() system call) and uses dynamically loadable modules to change their semantic.
This package contains the umnewlwipv6 module, a gateway to the LWIPv6 user-level networking library (see liblwipv6-2). It makes possible for processes inside UMView to use virtual network interfaces that are connected to the external world through a TUN/TAP device or a VDE switch.
Andere Pakete mit Bezug zu umview-mod-umlwip
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.4) [nicht powerpc]
- Die »Embedded GNU C Library«: Laufzeitbibliotheken
auch ein virtuelles Paket, bereitgestellt durch libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [powerpc]
- dep: liblwipv6-2
- User level (lightweight) TCP/IP stack with IPv6 support
- dep: libumlib0 (= 0.8.2-1)
- View-OS in user space - Support library for modules