Package: libnethttpd-ocaml-dev (3.5.1-1)
Links for libnethttpd-ocaml-dev
Download Source Package ocamlnet:
- Homepage [projects.camlcity.org]
OCaml application-level Internet libraries - HTTP daemon development libraries
Ocamlnet is a collection of OCaml libraries focusing focus on application-level Internet protocols and conventions.
Ocamlnet consists of the following libraries:
* netstring: processing of strings that occur in network context * netcgi1 and netcgi2: portable web applications * nethttpd: is a web server component (HTTP server implementation) * netplex: generic server framework * rpc: OncRPC implementation * netclient: clients for HTTP, FTP, and Telnet * equeue: event queue used for many protocol implementations * shell: external commands invocation * netshm: shared memory for IPC purposes * netsys: bindings for system functions * smtp and pop: two further client implementations
A number of ideas and concepts are used throughout the libraries:
* netchannels are a way to abstract sequential I/O channels * event queues provided by equeue and unixqueue make asynchronous protocol interpreters possible
This package contains the development stuff you need to use the nethttpd library in your programs.
Other Packages Related to libnethttpd-ocaml-dev
- dep: ocaml-findlib
- management tool for OCaml libraries
- rec: libocamlnet-ocaml-doc
- OCaml application-level Internet libraries - documentation and examples