Package: libsoprano-dev (2.7.6+dfsg.1-2wheezy1)
Links for libsoprano-dev
Download Source Package soprano:
- Debian Qt/KDE Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sune Vuorela (QA Page)
- Fathi Boudra (QA Page)
- Modestas Vainius (QA Page)
- Homepage [soprano.sourceforge.net]
development files for the Soprano RDF framework
Soprano is a pluggable RDF storage, parsing, and serialization framework based on Qt 4. Soprano is targeted at desktop applications that need to store RDF data. Its API has been optimized for simplicity and ease of use, while its modular structure allows it to use various different RDF storage implementations as its backend.
This package contains development files for building software that uses the Soprano libraries.
Other Packages Related to libsoprano-dev
- dep: libsoprano4 (= 2.7.6+dfsg.1-2wheezy1)
- Bibliotheken für das RDF-Gerüst Soprano
- sug: libsoprano-doc (= 2.7.6+dfsg.1-2wheezy1)
- developer documentation for the Soprano RDF framework