Package: libtorch3c2 (3.1-2.1)
Links for libtorch3c2
Download Source Package torch3:
State of the art machine learning library - runtime library
Torch is a machine-learning library, written in C++. Its aim is to provide the state-of-the-art of the best algorithms for machine-learning.
* Many gradient-based methods, including multi-layered perceptrons, radial basis functions, and mixtures of experts. Many small "modules" (Linear module, Tanh module, SoftMax module, ...) can be plugged together. * Support Vector Machine, for classification and regression. * Distribution package, includes Kmeans, Gaussian Mixture Models, Hidden Markov Models, and Bayes Classifier, and classes for speech recognition with embedded training. * Ensemble models such as Bagging and Adaboost. * Non-parametric models such as K-nearest-neighbors, Parzen Regression and Parzen Density Estimator.
This package is the Torch runtime library.
Other Packages Related to libtorch3c2
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC Support-Bibliothek
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU-Implementierung der Standard-C++-Bibliothek (Version 3)
- dep: libunwind7
- Bibliothek zur Ermittlung der Aufrufkette eines Programms zur Laufzeit