Package: ges0.10-tools (0.10.1-2)
Links for ges0.10-tools
Download Source Package gstreamer0.10-editing-services:
- Homepage [gstreamer.freedesktop.org]
Tools for use with the GStreamer editing services
The GStreamer multimedia framework and the accompanying GNonLin set of plugins for non-linear editing offer all the building blocks for: * Decoding and encoding to a wide variety of formats, through all the
available GStreamer plugins.* Easily choosing segments of streams and arranging them through time
through the GNonLin set of plugins.But all those building blocks only offer stream-level access, which results in developers who want to write non-linear editors to write a consequent amount of code to get to the level of non-linear editing notions which are closer and more meaningful for the end-user (and therefore the application).
The GStreamer Editing Services (GES) aims to fill the gap between GStreamer/GNonLin and the application developer by offering a series of classes to simplify the creation of many kind of editing-related applications.
This package contains command-line tools for GStreamer editing services.
Other Packages Related to ges0.10-tools
- dep: libges-0.10-0 (>= 0.10.0.3)
- GStreamer editing services (shared library)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.22)
- GLib - Bibliothek von C-Routinen
- dep: libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-0 (>= 0.10.32)
- GStreamer-Bibliotheken vom "base"-Set
- dep: libgstreamer0.10-0 (>= 0.10.32)
- Grundlegende Bibliotheken und Elemente von GStreamer