Package: libjogl-java (1.1.1+dak1-12)
Links for libjogl-java
Download Source Package libjogl-java:
- Homepage [jogl.dev.java.net]
Java bindings for OpenGL API (java library)
The JOGL project hosts the development version of the Java Bindings for OpenGL (JSR-231), and is designed to provide hardware-supported 3D graphics to applications written in Java. JOGL is not the official reference implementation of the JSR, but an evolving workspace; snapshots are taken from this workspace which become the official reference implementations of the JSR. JOGL is part of a suite of open-source technologies initiated by the Game Technology Group at Sun Microsystems.
JOGL provides full access to the APIs in the OpenGL 2.0 specification as well as nearly all vendor extensions, and integrates with the AWT and Swing widget sets.
Other Packages Related to libjogl-java
- dep: antlr
- Sprachwerkzeug für den Bau von Erkennungsprogrammen, Compilern etc.
- dep: libjogl-jni (>= 1.1.1+dak1-12)
- Java bindings for OpenGL API (java jni library)
- sug: libjogl-java-doc
- Documentation for the Java bindings for OpenGL